Sunday, December 16, 2007

Upcoming plans

I've decided that blogger sucks because posting pictures on it is a such a pain (you have to drag pictures manually in the small viewer, which is extremely frustrating if posting multiple images). I think I am going to switch to wordpress instead. I am already using it to write about baseball, and it's working out great. Wordpress beats blogger hands down. Wordpress has built-in stats to see who is reaching your blog, what search terms lead to your blog, and other neat features. On top of that, wordpress doesn't allow any advertisements, so wordpress blogs are clean and polished.

I think I am going to mull over this idea for a bit longer. If things go according to plan, the new blog will go live on January 1, 2008. Stay tuned. In the meantime, my photoblog is still being updated daily.

No comments: